- 13882 Highway 187, Arrey, NM, 87930 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1668 Sqft
- 1302 SALEM ST., Salem, NM, United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- This great 131.24 Acre Equestrian Estate offers tons of open space for riding on your property as well as surrounding state lands to explore riding trails. 26 acres are irrigated with Irrigation Well ( LRG 08406) that would make excellent pasture or feed crops. The wells pump is run by natural gas and the property is irrigated using sprinkler pipe and flow line.The irrigation well is not in working order but could be repaired. When last used it was pumping ample water for 75 sprinklers at one time. Other amenities ...
- 575 Bent Bow Road, Salem, NM, 87941 United States
- 697 Rel Lane, Las Cruces, NM, 88007
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2508 Sqft
- Description: Nestled on quiet country lot surrounded on two sides by pecan orchards. This charming home has been freshly repainted, new carpet, light fixtures & ceiling fans. Fully tiled floors except master bedroom. Nice tiled showers & tub surround. The property also offers a large fenced court yard, huge 4+ car detached garage with over head garage door & metal barn with over head garage door. Utilities include natural gas, community water, irrigation well & septic.
- 2634 Cody Circle, Las Cruces, NM, 88011
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1955 Sqft
- Description: Welcome home to this distinctly designed 3 bedroom home in Sonoma Ranch with mature landscaping and excellent curb appeal. New kitchen granite countertops & ceramic tile floors greet you as you enter the recently remodeled, open-concept floor plan. Kitchen features a solid 6’ x 4.5’ granite island, updated cabinetry, upgraded stainless steel appliances, and additional seating area for casual dining. The sophisticated dining area separates the kitchen and family room which makes daily living and ent...
- 850 County Road B-010, La Mesa, NM, 88044 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2756 Sqft
- 5025 Holsome Road, Las Cruces, NM, 88011 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1792 Sqft
- Welcome to 5025 Holsome Road in beautiful Las Cruces New Mexico. This extraordinary 3 bedroom 2 bath, 1792 square foot home offers tons of character and panoramic views of the Organ mountains. The home sits on a fully fenced 4.81-acre lot ready for horses. From every window in the home, you have views of area mountains. This spectacular home has been recently renovated with finishes such as floor to ceiling reclaimed barn wood accent walls in the living area and master bedroom. Reclaimed barn wood trim around the c...
- 2913 Valle Vista, Las Cruces, NM, 88011 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1570 Sqft
- Welcome to 2913 Valle Vista. If you’re looking for charm, character and easy living, you’ve found it in this captivating town-home. Valle Vista is a quiet cul-de-sac with community tennis courts & swimming pool located close to hospitals, dinning & shopping. You enter the home through a lovely courtyard and into a large living room with kiva fireplace. The 1570 square foot home offers three generous bedrooms and two full baths. The well appointed kitchen offers a built in breakfast bar with extra storage, ...
- 260 B.B. Romig Drive, Hatch, NM, 87937 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1440 Sqft
- 1067 Hatfield Road, Las Cruces, NM, 88005 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1680 Sqft
- This stylish home welcomes you through a shady retreat of flowering desert willow, apricot, peach and pecan trees onto a huge open patio designed for entertaining. You enter the home into a large open living and formal dining area separated by large elegant columns. Other features include split bedroom floor plan and spa like master suite with french doors. A kitchen sure to please any chef offers ample cabinets and countertops with great flow for preparing those gourmet meals. The home has been updated with linole...
- 425 Derry Ave, Rincon, NM, 87940 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1153 Sqft
- Welcome to 425 Derry Avenue! Imagine warming your self by the wood stove in this charming 3 bedroom 1 and 1/2 bath home. The home offers 1153 square feet of living space and is situated on a .44 acre lot. This home built in 1989 has amazing views of the Rincon Mountains, a large open patio and shade trees that offer a relaxing atmosphere for those summer cookouts. The landscaping also includes producing pecan and fruit trees as well as numerous types of flowering plants. The garage has been enclosed and partially ...